Holloway Consulting helps U.S. and international clients efficiently and effectively manage the two widely accepted categories of construction contract disputes:
- Informal Disputes
- Formal Disputes
. . . are those that commonly arise under the terms and conditions of the contract such as change order requests. These disputes often do not involve the active participation of construction attorneys. The management and analysis of such informal construction claims and disputes represents a large portion of Holloway Consulting’s practice.
. . . involve the active participation of construction attorneys on both sides, and most often include situations that have progressed into civil litigation or litigation. However, it has been Holloway Consulting’s experience as construction experts that 99% of these matters are resolved in dispute resolution through settlement, or mediation. Examples of formal disputes that Holloway Consulting has experience in helping clients resolve include:
- Request For Equitable Adjustment
- Contract Termination
- Construction Defects
- Surety Bond Claims
- Differing Site Conditions
- Design Professional standard of care
- Contractor standard of care
- Builders Risk Insurance claims
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance claims.
THE EXPERTS’ ROLE IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A primary role of a construction expert in the dispute resolution in construction process is to provide the client with thorough and objective analysis of the issues in dispute. All to often, informal disputes evolve into formal disputes because principals from one or both sides have provide brief and biased analysis of the key issues in dispute. In fact, this may be the single most common cause of claims and disputes.
Clients retain Holloway Consulting to manage and analyze the technical aspects of claims and the dispute resolution process, leaving the legal aspects of litigation to the client and their attorneys. Holloway Consulting’s construction expert’s experience and expertise helps clients effectively and efficiently resolve claims and disputes.
Use this Search Engine to find the terms and information you need at our site.
And, the right side bar of each page here contains many related articles and posts.
Call Steve Holloway – 303-984-1941 – to discuss your project.
The Holloway Consulting Group, LLC
10885 W. Beloit Pl.
Lakewood, CO 80227
Phone: (303) 984-1941
Fax: (303) 716-0432
See Related Selected Pages at our site disputesinconstruction.com (2-12-12)
- Impossibility of Performance 1
- Impossibility of Performance 2
- Directed Changes
- Schedule Delay Analysis
- Implied Warranty
- Labor Strikes
- Claims Consultants Schedule Delay Critical Path Methods
- Suspension Of The Work
- Labor Productivity
- Disputes Claims Consultants
- Defects Damages
- Damages Expert Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Delay And Disruption Of Claims
- Construction Expert Witness
- Schedule Delay Experts Time Impact Analysis
- Construction Contractor Consulting
- Damages Experts | Holloway Consulting
- Defects Expert | Cost of Repairs
- Defects Expert Construction Failures
- Defects Expert Custom Home Framing
- Colorado Louisiana Experts
- Defects Expert Site Design Issues
- Defects Expert Post-Tensioned Concrete Decks
- Schedule Delay Experts Cause-Effect Analysis
- Expert Witness Resort Construction
- Curtain Wall and Window Wall