This post provides a summary of some of Holloway Consulting’s government construction contract disputes experience. Some cases are discussed at our Government Construction Contract Disputes site
Government Construction Claims Experts
U.S. Postal Service Facility (TMS), Nashville, Tennessee
This case involved a dispute between the general contractor and subcontractor over the scope and cost of a postal facility mail conveyor system. The conveyor system consisting of a small-scale train designed and manufactured by Siemens consists of a tug approximately the size of a tabletop television, with a series of tilting tray cars trailing behind it. Our client received a judgement fro all incurred costs based on a Cardinal Change argument.
Biblioteca Latinoamericana, San Jose Branch Library
This involved a dispute between the City of San Jose and the general contractor over retainage claims and the cost of construction defect repairs.
Military Air Base Reconstruction, Post Desert Storm, Kuwait
This involved a dispute between the contractor and the Corps of Engineers over airbase restoration delays and costs.
Hoover Dam Visitors Center and Parking Structure
Holloway worked on behalf of the GC against the Bureau of Reclamation. The primary issue was the cumulative affects of scope changes and schedule delays on project costs.
Strategic Petroleum Reserve, DOE, Louisiana and Texas
Use this Search Engine to find the terms and information you need at our site.
And, the right side bar of each page here contains many related articles and posts.
The Holloway Consulting Group, LLC
Construction Managers, Consultants and Experts
12081 W. Alameda Pkwy., #450
Lakewood, CO 80228-2701
Denver Phone: (303) 984-1941
International : (888) 545-0666
Fax: (303) 716-0432
See Related Selected Pages at our site disputesinconstruction.com (2-12-12)
- Claims Terminology?
- Recent Cases
- Resorts Hotels
- Contract Termination
- Defects Expert Custom Home Defects
- Damages Experts in Labor Productivity Claims
- Trial Testimony
- J. Steve Holloway, GC
- J. Steve Holloway
- School Construction
- Construction Consulting
- Consulting Experts General Contractor Fiduciary Duty
- Damages Experts Labor Productivity Analysis
- Damages Experts Labor Productivity Terms
- Design Professional Standard of Care
- Litigation Support Services
- Litigation Support
- Owner Maladministration
- Construction Management Services
- Delay Schedule Analysis Linking Cause And Effect
- Schedule Delay Analysis Preferred Methods
- Schedule Delay Analysis Experts
- Schedule Delay Experts | Analysis Methods
- Delay Analysis Disfavored Methods
- Claims Consultants for Construction Subcontractors
- Contact Holloway Consulting Group, LLC
- Owner-Furnished Items
- Correctional Detention Facility
- CPM Scheduling Consultants Critical Path Delays