Some of Holloway Consulting’s co-generation, fossil fuel and nuclear power facility projects to be addressed here and others at our blog Power Generation Facility Disputes:
COMBINED CYCLE CO-GENERATION; NEW JERSEY
Holloway was retained to represent the mechanical contractor in its $11 million pass-thru claim against the turnkey EPC contractor, on a combined cycle power cogeneration facility. Holloway performed technical, delay and labor productivity analyses, and testified in arbitration on various issues relating to entitlement, causation and damages. The panel awarded our client its entire field cost overrun of $8.5 million, plus legal expenses.
COMBINED CYCLE CO-GENERATION; CONNECTICUT
Holloway was retained by the owner/developer to assist in defending claims made by the general contractor in litigation. Holloway performed issue, delay and labor productivity analyses, and testified in deposition on various issues relating to entitlement, causation and damages. The case was settled for a small fraction of claimed damages.
COMBINED CYCLE CO-GENERATION; WV
Holloway was retained by the HRSG equipment supplier/general contractor to assist in the defense of $3 million in claims advanced by the mechanical contractor. Holloway performed issue, delay and labor productivity analyses, and participated in mediation of various issues relating to entitlement, causation and damages. The case was settled for a small fraction of claimed damages.
CONDENSER TUBE REPLACEMENT; TENNESSEE
Holloway was retained by the condenser tube replacement contractor to assist in the preparation of a lost labor productivity claim against the owner. Our client achieved a favorable settlement.
NOX SCRUBBER UNIT; TENNESSEE
Holloway was retained by a mechanical contractor to evaluate cost overruns and schedule delays experienced on an NOX scrubber retrofit project for a large coal fired power plant. The scope of work included bid estimate, change order, incurred cost and cost variance analyses; schedule delay analysis, labor productivity analysis and preparation of contractor affirmative claims.
PERRY NUCLEAR POWER STATION
GRAND GULF NUCLEAR POWER STATION
Use this Search Engine to find the terms and information you need at our site.
And, the right side bar of each page here contains many related articles and posts.
The Holloway Consulting Group, LLC
Construction Managers, Consultants and Experts
12081 W. Alameda Pkwy., #450
Lakewood, CO 80228-2701
Denver Phone: (303) 984-1941
International : (888) 545-0666
Fax: (303) 716-0432
See Related Selected Pages at our site disputesinconstruction.com (2-12-12)
- Affects Of Natural Disasters On Large Construction Projects
- Expert Witness Airport Construction
- Cost Plus Contracts
- Experts Labor Productivity
- Experts Total Costs Total Time
- Labor Productivity As-Planned Impacted Schedule
- Expert Witness Consultant California
- Cardinal Change Claims
- Cardinal Change
- Experts Casino Hotel
- Chemical Storage And Transportation Facility (Turnkey EPC Dispute), Louisiana
- Civil Construction | Claims Consultant | California
- Civil Construction Projects
- Civil Construction Claims Expert
- Civil Construction Projects Louisiana
- Power Projects
- Expert Witness Consultant Colorado Denver
- Hotel Roof Design Defects
- Advisory Services
- CPM Scheduling Consultants Schedule Delay Guidelines
- Consulting Services
- Adverse Weather
- Consulting Disputes Services
- Contract Document Analysis
- Bid Phase
- Consulting for the Measured Mile
- Consultants for Subcontractors
- Constructive Change